« Art is an important business, but it is not necessarily serious"
The Jordi L. Vidal company propose performances that combine:
• theatre and its journey through time
• circus and its journey through the instant
• dance and its journey through dream.
with creations suitable for indoors and outdoors and accessible to all kind of audiences.
Another important area of expertise we offer is workshops for children and performances for schools.
The company also organizes stage arts workshops for anyone wishing to explore their creativity.
We also propose our site specific and tailor made creations.
The company's creative horizon reaches all arts. We have experience in multidisciplinary work, combining mouvement with chamber music ensembles, street theatre and circu companies, video creations and art installations…
Shows currently touring are:
• Alamor dance and puppetry
• An Encounter dance and floor acrobatics
• Flash Mobs participatory projects
• Ooups beat box, acrobatics and juggling
• Public space creations dance and physical theatre
• In Situ creations physical theater and dance
"La Rencontre" dance and physical theatre; "Chrysalis" dance and acrobatics; "Oxymoron” clown and dance; « Art!stik-Labor » with Aquanaut circus and Ensemble Marges; « I’m Fine, Thank you ! "; « Piano Fortissimo »; « Le Nombril Du Monde » at Espace Catastrophe; « Gopher Mambo Xtra » for Le Bal Moderne/Rosas-Parts; « Taïteul » with La Scabreuse circus and many others.
With over 600 performances, the creations have been presented all over Europe, but also in Mali, Morocco, Brazil, Philippines… among others, at: Ferme du Buisson, Halles De Schaerbeek, Chassepierre, MiramirO, Mercat De Les Flors, Culturgest, Spoffin, Watch This Space London…