"Alamor" an original, touching and lively performance with dance and puppet, that tells about an extraordinary encounter.
With the two protagonists and the puppet, we travel with tenderness in a dreamlike world, with joy and conflict, with dreams and humour.
The music resonates with the visual approach of the show in an intimate dance of emotions.
★ Non verbal
★ For everyone from 0 till 100 years old!
★ Indoors, outdoors, public spaces
Various formats between 5 and 50 minutes
We can play it several times a day
★ Very light technical rider
Costumes and props in only 1 baggage
★ We also propose creative workshops for children and adults with final public presentation.
• For our travel expenses outside Belgium by WBI
• The Belgian and French Embassies and the French institutes and alliances have also supported us.
Composition of the artistic team:
• Performers: Despina Psymarnou and Julie Querre
• Direction, choreography and project leader: Jordi L. Vidal
• Music composition: Virginie Tasset
• Music recording: Eugénie Defraigne, Mathieu Calant and Virginie Tasset
• Puppet: Marie Ghislaine Losseau
• Set: Frédéric Philippe and Ikram Haltout
• Costumes, props: Margaux Vandervelden, Noelle Deckmyn
• Light and sound: Matthieu Calant
• Choreography and dramaturgy assistant: Michèle Swennen
• Video: David Noblet, Matthias Walton, Silvia Marazzi
• Photos: Nicolas Clement, Loic Boon, Matthias walton
• Graphic design: Léa Gaeta, Silvia Marazzi
It has been supported by Espace Catastrophe, WBI-Wallonie Bruxelles International, WBTD-Wallonie Bruxelles Théâtre Danse, SACD Belgium, centre belge UNIMA
Co-production: Service de l'Interdisciplinaire, Culture Ministry, FWB Belgium.
Residencies of creation: Espace Catastrophe, La Roseraie, Compagnie La Casquette, Theatre Montagne Magique, Maison de la Création BXL Nord, Archipel 19/ CC Le Fourquet and Maison de la Marionnnette Belgium.
Thanks to: Italia Gaeta, Mariano Bolfarini, François-Xavier Randour, Flora Gaudin, Susanne Bentley, Aurélie Beyaert, Trinidad Lopez Vidal, Anne Fraiture, Montse Guisbert
Coming performances /
prochaines représentations /
Pending / Option / Por confirmar
7th and 8th May 2022
As part of the European Festival JEM
at Theatre Peruchet Brussels, Belgium
Performances realized /
représentations réalisées /
30 June 2017
Presentation of a short form at Cie La Casquette Brussels
15 December 2017
Presentation of a short form at Espace Catastrophe Brussels
16 December 2017
Presentation of a short form at Try art cafe Brussels
21 March 2018
Presentation of a short form at Maison de la Marionnette Tournai, Belgium
25 and 26 April 2018
For schools at La Roseraie Brussels
04 May 2018
For schools at CC Le Fourquet Brussels
26 August 2018
At Unimage festival Liege, Belgium
27 April 2019
At Villers Cotterets, France
15 and 15 June 2019
At Szene Waldviertel Horn, Austria
05 October 2019
At Festival Les Tailleurs Ecaussinnes, Belgium.
13 February 2020
Presentation of a short form
As part of M-collectif cabaret at CC Jacques Franck, Brussels, Belgium
26th June 2021
Presentation of a short form
As part of M-collectif cabaret in Saint Gilles, Brussels, Belgium
Program OFF street / rue
at Festival Mondial Marionnettes Charleville Mezieres, France
Square A Winston Churchill
Thursday 23rd September at 2pm + 2:30pm + 3pm + 3:30pm
Friday 24th September at 2pm + 2:30pm + 3pm + 3:30pm
Saturday 25th September at 10am + 10:30am + 11am + 11:30am
"They impressed the public with their puppet" FMTM Charleville Mezieres. L'Ardennais
"In the expert hands of the two artists, the puppet comes to life" Festival Mondial de Théâtre de Marionnettes, Charleville Mezieres