In those difficult times for everybody, both for performing arts’ companies and organizations, here and elsewhere, I begin this newsletter by encouraging all of you to continue to develop your artistic work and to support your faith in culture as an engine of change and improve life’s quality for all.
Find here below information and schedule of our upcoming performances and workshops.
Feel free to contact us if you need any additional information.
We will be really happy to see and / or review you and share our creations and our joy!
We are invited to present our shows across Europe at some of the most prestigious festivals and theatres, such as:
With « Gopher Mambo Xtra – Le Bal Moderne »:
- 04 June, Festival www.excentrique.org/2011/bal-moderne in France
- 18, 19, 20 August, Festival « Watch This Space » National Theatre London www.nationaltheatre.org.uk
With “Chrysalis” street version:
- 18 June at www.visueelfestivalvisuel.com Brussels
- 19 June, Festival « Supervoisins – Les Halles de Schaerbeek » Brussels www.halles.be
- 25, 26 June, Festival « Del Mundo » www.maasmechelenleisurevalley.be
- 14 July at www.ninove.be Belgium
- 21, 22, 23 July, Festival www.pflasterspektakel.at Linz, Austria
- 25, 26 July, Street Theatre Festival of Villach, Austria
- 17, 18 August at www.limburgfestival.nl Roermond, NL
- 19, 20, 21 August, Festival « Watch This Space – National Theatre London » www.nationaltheatre.org.uk
- From 23 till 26 August, Festival www.feriadeteatro.com Ciudad Rodrigo, Spain
- 28 August, Festival www.ruedubocage.be Herve, Belgium
- From 05 till 07 Sept. at Festival www.performance-paderborn.de Germany
And our coming dance / physical theatre workshops:
- 24, 25, 26 June in Leuven + 16, 17 July at Bruges, organize by www.fedes.be
Jordi L. Vidal
NB: we recommend you to watch
Click into "CC" to see the English subtitles
Quorum of the day: « Nothing ever becomes real till it is experienced » John Keats